This fish recipes guarantees a moist and flavorful entree.
- 12 ounces red snapper fillets
- 1/4 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the fish in a lightly buttered baking dish with skin side down. Bake
for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile, mix all of the remaining ingredients together.
- When fish is done (check center of fish), spread mixture over top of fish.
Broil until top is brown and bubbly.
Yield: 2 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes