Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or low-sodium)
- 1 pound jumbo or large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Combine garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce; divide the sauce in half.
- Marinate the shrimp with one-half of the sauce for 15 to 30 minutes. Discard marinade.
- Over medium-high heat in a skillet, sear the shrimp in sesame oil on both sides until cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Plate, drizzled with the remaining sauce and fresh parsley or sliced green onion tops as an optional garnish.