Salmon with Pineapple
- 6 salmon fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons each brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (1/2-inch long) piece ginger root, grated
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into slices
- Prepare a grill for medium heat. Season salmon with the salt and pepper
to taste; set aside.
- Mix together orange juice, brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard, soy sauce
and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place pineapple on the grill; cook, turning occasionally, until softened
and beginning to turn brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, place fillets on the grill; cook, basting with sauce after 3 minutes, until just beginning
to turn golden around the edges on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn; baste with
sauce. Grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve fillets with pineapple.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.