Honey Jalapeno Salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, stemmed and sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine honey, lemon juice and jalapeno in a small saucepan and bring to
a boil. Reduce heat and simmer over very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Brush lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side over medium heat, brushing with half
the honey mixture.
- When salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from grill and
drizzle with remaining glaze.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 490 calories, 44 g protein, 18 g total fat (3 g sat.,
0 g trans), 37 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 33 g sugar, 120 mg cholesterol, 95 mg
sodium, 11 points
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.