Honey Orange Glazed Florida Grouper
Grouper fillets are brushed with a honey and orange juice glaze, then broiled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound grouper fillets
- Heat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except grouper, mixing well.
- Place fillets on an oiled broiler pan and brush fillets with honey glaze
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes until browned.
- Turn fillets, brush with honey glaze and broil additional 5 minutes or until
fish flakes easily.
Recipe and photo credit: Florida Department of Agriculture.