Hot Peppered Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp in shells
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 to 6 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Rinse shrimp and place in a flat pan in their shells. (Do not peel them
- leave them in the shell.)
- Pour melted butter over shrimp.
- Shake pepper evenly over shrimp.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes. After 5 to 7 minutes,
turn shrimp over.
- When removing shrimp from oven, squeeze lemon over shrimp.
- Spread newspapers on the table to catch the drips, and serve.