- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 cup bottled smoky-flavor barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic sauce
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. When butter bubbles,
add red and yellow peppers. Sauté 2 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add shrimp,
turn up heat to medium high; stir-fry until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes.
- Squeeze lime wedge over mixture.
- Combine barbecue sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic salt. Add mixture to
the skillet, stir-frying until combined well with other ingredients, and sauce
mixture is heated through, about 4 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings