Lemon-Garlic Broiled Shrimp
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place shrimp in single layer in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan; set aside.
- Sauté garlic in butter until garlic is browned; remove and discard garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients, except parsley, stirring well. Pour mixture over
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes, basting once.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 6 servings