- 2 pounds large shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste
- Using a small pair of scissors or kitchen shears, snip open the backs of
the shrimp shells, leaving them on the shrimp.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Marinate for 10 to 30 minutes, refrigerated.
- Grill the shrimp on a hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.