Lemony Garlick Shrimp
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed (see note)
- 2 tablespoons butter or extra virgin olive oil (see note)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- Several drops
hot pepper sauce or several grains cayenne pepper to taste
- Old Bay Seafood Seasoning,
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons
freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- Minced parsley or chervil and/or grated
lemon peel for garnish
- Prepare shrimp for sautéeing.
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter or heat olive oil over moderate heat.
Add shrimp and garlic to skillet.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper
sauce, and seafood seasoning evenly over shrimp.
- Stir-fry/sauté shrimp, stirring
constantly with a wooden spoon, over moderate heat just until shrimp are opaque
in color and cut easily with a fork. Do not overcook as shrimp will become tough.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over shrimp just before serving.
- Garnish each serving with a sprinkle of minced parsley or chervil.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.