Lime Pepper Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- Juice of one lime
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, oil, herbs and peppers. Mix well to
coat the shrimp.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook for 3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp
a pink and just cooked through. Do not over-cook.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.