Lobster with Champagne Butter
- 4 fresh lobsters
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups Champagne
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place lobster shell side down. Cut body from head to tail with sharp knife,
splitting open. Remove heart and intestinal vein.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add lemon juice and champagne.
- Place split lobster shell side down on grill over medium heat approximately
5 inches from heat source with the top down. Brush well with butter mixture
and cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn lobsters; cook for another 8 minutes.
- Turn again, brush well and continue to cook until meat turns opaque.
- Brush with Champagne sauce just before serving.
- The remaining sauce can
be used for dipping at the table.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes