- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup diced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- Melt butter in saucepan. Sauté green pepper in butter until tender, about
- Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth and curry powder. Cook over low heat,
stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Stir in pineapple chunks, water chestnuts, cashew nuts and lobster pieces.
- Serve with seasoned rice.