Louisiana Barbecued Shrimp
Serve these on newspaper-covered table with lots of napkins. Have French bread
to sop up oil. Add cold beer and green salad for a great combination.
- 2 pounds medium-size shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Pepper sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Place whole shrimp, with shells on, in single layer in ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of shrimp.
- Pepper shrimp until they are black — when you think you have enough pepper, add more.
- Add lots of salt, lemon juice, pepper
sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Remember, you are seasoning through the shells.
- Cut up butter on top of shrimp and broil until cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: about 4 servings