Low Country Boil
- 5 pounds (31-40 count) tiger shrimp
- 4 lemons, cut in half
- 2 artichokes, cut lengthwise
- 4 yellow onions, quartered
- 12 red-skinned potatoes
- 4 ears fresh corn, cut into thirds
- 1 whole garlic clove, cut in half, lengthwise
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle liquid crab boil
- 2 (2.62 ounces) bottles Old Bay Seasoning
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add crab boil and Old Bay to 8 quarts of water and bring to a boil. Add
lemons, onions, potatoes, corn, artichokes, and garlic to boiling water. Let
boil for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp and boil for additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
Feeds 4 to 6 people.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes