The sweet ginger garlic marinade makes this salmon dish a taste sensation.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in medium bowl.
Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides.
- Cover; refrigerate for 1
hour. Turn salmon once during marinating time.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook salmon (reserving
marinade) for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until flaky. Do not over-cook.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Servings: 3
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestle and meals.com