Maine Lobster Grand Marnier
- 24 ounces Maine lobster meat
- 4 ounces butter
- 8 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 quarts heavy cream
- 8 portions puff pastry
- Orange zest (for garnish)
- Sauté lobster in butter until butter turns a light red color and set aside.
- In a 3-quart sauce pot, add Grand Marnier and Triple Sec. Heat to boil and
flambe to reduce liquors to 1/2.
- Add hot cream to liquors and reduce cream until
it starts to thicken.
- Add sautéed lobster and continue to reduce.
- Serve in puff pastry cups garnished with orange zest.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.