Maine Lobster Grand Marnier
- 24 ounces Maine lobster meat
- 4 ounces butter
- 8 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 quarts heavy cream
- 8 portions puff pastry
- Orange zest (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté lobster in butter until butter turns a light red color and set aside.
- In a 3-quart sauce pot, add Grand Marnier and Triple Sec. Heat to boil and
flambe to reduce liquors to 1/2.
- Add hot cream to liquors and reduce cream until
it starts to thicken.
- Add sautéed lobster and continue to reduce.
- Serve in puff pastry cups garnished with orange zest.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes