Mandarin Shrimp Stir-Fry
Blend of stir-fry vegetables, shrimp and mandarin oranges in a teriyaki sauce.
For variation, substitute one pound sliced chicken breast for the shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound medium (41/50 count) peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add vegetables;
cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add shrimp; cook and stir
2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Return vegetables to skillet.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth.
- Add sauce mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Add oranges; stir gently.
- Serve stir-fry with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles or hot cooked rice, if desired.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 15 min | Servings 4
Nutrition Information: Calories: 278
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): ConAgra Foods
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes