- 4 small to medium halibut fillets or steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup mango and ginger chutney
- 1/4 cup ReaLime Lime Juice
to 4 tablespoons fresh slivered basil
- Rinse fish and pat dry; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add fish and cook over medium-high heat
for 5 minutes per side or until fish reaches an internal temperature of 150
degrees F and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Add chutney and lime juice;
cook for 2 minutes more, turning fish once.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with rice and a salad.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 300 calories, 31 g protein, 8 g total fat (3.5 g sat.),
25 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 20 g sugar, 60 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium