MzMaggie's Poached Salmon
The brown sugar allows the fish to caramelize beautifully! The combination of
the lemon juice and white wine is even more awesome - flavor goes to the bone. Enjoy!
- 4 medium-size 1 inch-thick salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup good quality dry white wine
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Combine lemon juice, white wine, brown sugar, dill and garlic in a skillet.
Bring mixture to boil and simmer for a few minutes allowing it to reduce
- Place salmon steaks and clamp lid down. Cook for about 4 minutes on each
Posted by MzMaggie at Recipe Goldmine 6/23/01 12:22:09 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.