Messy Shrimp Boil
- 2 to 3 pounds shrimp in shell
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- Fill a Dutch oven with water and bring to a rolling boil. Add baking soda
to the water.
- Add shrimp. When the water returns to a boil and the shrimp rise
to the surface with a bright reddish color to their edges, remove from water.
- Rinse shrimp under cold water; drain.
- Pile shrimp into a large bowl.
- Serve with side dishes of garlic butter, steamed rice, a salad, and a crusty
loaf of French bread.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.