Fish and Seafood Recipes
Old Bay Crab Cakes
If you like Maryland crab cakes, you will love this classic Old Bay Crab Cakes recipe featuring fresh lump crabmeat that is sensationally seasoned with OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, Old Bay, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in crabmeat. Shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Using OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning saves 83 mg sodium per serving.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: