Old Bay Crab Cakes
If you like Maryland crab cakes, you will love this classic recipe featuring
fresh lump crabmeat that is sensationally seasoned with OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, Old Bay, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until
- Gently stir in crabmeat. Shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Using OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning saves 83 mg sodium per serving.
Reprinted with permission from McCormick.