- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut into pieces
- Prepare a grill for high heat.
- Spray four squares of aluminum foil with olive oil or non-stick cooking
spray. Place 1 salmon fillet on each square. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper,
orange juice and zest, red pepper and fennel seeds. Dot each fillet with butter.
- Bring the sides of the foil up around the fish; fold over to seal the packet
tightly, but leaving room for heat and steam to circulate inside. Grill until
the fish is just cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Place packets on plates; carefully unwrap.
Nutrition information: Per serving: 392 calories, 56% of calories from fat,
24 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 138 mg cholesterol, 3 g carbohydrates, 39 g protein,
668 mg sodium, 1 g fiber