Orange Kissed Snapper
- 1 (2 pound) filleted red snapper or other white meat fish
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except fish.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish. Pour mixture over fish.
- Place fish in a 400 degree F oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
This is best with thick fillets. Thin fillets are not successfully baked
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes