Oriental Baked Fish
- Cleaned 1 pound fish (tuna, swordfish or sea bass steak)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced fresh ginger root, to taste
- Sliced garlic, to taste
- Slash fish steak randomly with knife. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all other ingredients and rub on fish steak thoroughly.
- Place fish steak in foil and seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and serve with steamed rice and steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
Makes 2 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.