Oriental Baked Fish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cleaned 1 pound fish (tuna, swordfish or sea bass steak)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced fresh ginger root, to taste
- Sliced garlic, to taste
- Slash fish steak randomly with knife. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all other ingredients and rub on fish steak thoroughly.
- Place fish steak in foil and seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and serve with steamed rice and steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
Yield: 2 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes