Although this dish looks fried, it's not! It is oven-baked with panko bread
crumbs which give a crispier crunch than regular bread crumbs. Squeeze a little
lemon juice over just before serving.
- 1 bag frozen seafood, any type you like
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Defrost and wash seafood under water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season seafood very well with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Throw a handful of seafood into a prepared bowl with flour. Use a
spoon to remove the floured seafood and dip into another prepared
bowl with the lightly beaten eggs.
- Dredge in prepared panko bread crumb bowl.
- Spread seafood on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden,
about 15 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes