Although this dish looks fried, it's not! It is oven-baked with panko bread
crumbs which give a crispier crunch than regular bread crumbs. Squeeze a little
lemon juice over just before serving.
- 1 bag frozen seafood, any type you like
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Defrost and wash seafood under water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season seafood very well with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Throw a handful of seafood into a prepared bowl with flour. Use a
spoon to remove the floured seafood and dip into another prepared
bowl with the lightly beaten eggs.
- Dredge in prepared panko bread crumb bowl.
- Spread seafood on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden,
about 15 minutes.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.