Oven Baked Shrimp Stroganoff
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons dried whole dill weed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded
Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- Cook noodles; drain, and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, soup and dill weed in large bowl, mix well. Add onion,
olives, half the cheese and all the shrimp; stir well. Add noodles and stir.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350
degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.