Oven Fried Oysters
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint oysters, drained
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Mix butter and seasonings. Dip oysters into mixture; then roll in crumbs.
- Place close together in a 10 x 7-inch pan. Pour any remaining butter sauce over
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Refrigeration is important.
- Bake in preheated 350 to 400 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until
crumbs are golden brown and oysters begin to juice.