- 1 pint shucked oysters, drained and juice reserved
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oysters in a greased baking dish; sprinkle with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Top with bacon and cheese.
- Mix oyster liquid and heavy cream to make 1 cup; pour over evenly. Cover
with oyster cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.