Parmesan Herb Shrimp
This citrusy seafood dish was made with succulent shrimp, creamy rice and a bright
parmesan herb broth. The flavor secret: Perfect Pinch Lemon Herb Seasoning for just
the right amount of tang.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Parmesan Herb Seasoning Blend or 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Parmesan Herb Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 5
minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Seasoning, wine and parsley until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve with cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Makes 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 147 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates:
2 g Cholesterol: 186 mg Sodium: 384 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 19 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick