As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces flounder fillets or other white fish
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 small, fresh pineapple, pared and coarsely chopped
- Dash of pepper
- Heat oil in medium skillet.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add fillets to skillet and sauté over medium heat about 3 minutes (less
if fillets are very thin).
- Turn, sprinkle with lemon juice, and spread pineapple over fish.
- Cover skillet and cook another 3 to 5 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes