Puttin' on the Ritz Scallops
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound Ritz crackers
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch round dish, mix soup and milk and set aside.
- Break up 1/3 of the crackers and mix a 1/3 of the spices; coat half the
scallops, then place in dish with soup mixture. Repeat with the remaining scallops.
- Break up the remaining crackers into very fine pieces and mix well with
the remaining spices. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the top of the scallops.
Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. May be put under the broiler for a couple of
minutes to put a light crust on top.
- Serve with rice on the side or under scallops.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes