Ranch Fish Fillets
- 1/2 cup crushed Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen (thawed) cod, flounder, red snapper or orange roughy
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of fish fillets with ranch dressing.
- Coat both sides of
fish with stuffing. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes