Ritz-Crusted Balsamic Salmon
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 5 to 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- 6 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté the chopped onion in the vinegar and oil until transparent. Push mixture
to sides of skillet and insert the two salmon filets, skin-side down. Never
- Spoon the onion sauce over the filets and cook (covered if possible
to retain moisture) until filets are nearly done.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs with equal parts of Parmesan cheese.
- Add a couple drops of olive oil to moisten the crumb mix.
- Coat the cooking salmon
with the crumb mix, spooning any sauce from the skillet over the tops of the
crumbed filets. Cook fish thoroughly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes