Ritz-Crusted Balsamic Salmon
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 5 to 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- 6 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- Sauté the chopped onion in the vinegar and oil until transparent. Push mixture
to sides of skillet and insert the two salmon filets, skin-side down. Never
- Spoon the onion sauce over the filets and cook (covered if possible
to retain moisture) until filets are nearly done.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs with equal parts of Parmesan cheese.
- Add a couple drops of olive oil to moisten the crumb mix.
- Coat the cooking salmon
with the crumb mix, spooning any sauce from the skillet over the tops of the
crumbed filets. Cook fish thoroughly.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.