Salmon Baked in Sour Cream
- 1 (14 3/4) ounce can salmon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 cup commercial sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain salmon liquid into a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, sour
cream and dill weed. Mix to a smooth sauce.
- Break salmon into large chunks,
removing skin and bones, and put in a buttered 1-quart casserole dish.
- Pour sour cream sauce over.
- Spread with sliced onion and sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes