Salmon with Creamy Lime Sauce
Cumin rubbed salmon pairs perfectly with a creamy lime sauce for a touch of the
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin,
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash ground
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillet, with skin
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson®
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon peel from lime and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice.
- Stir together
sour cream, lime peel, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt
and pepper in small bowl. Set Lime Sauce aside.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon. Sprinkle flesh side with remaining 1 teaspoon
cumin and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillet,
skin-side down, and cook 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn fillet. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish
flakes easily with fork (145 degrees F).
- Cut fillet into 4 pieces.
- Serve with Lime Sauce on top or on side of salmon.
Prep Time 20 min. | Total Time 20 min. | Servings 4
Nutrition Information: Calories: 278
Reprinted with permission from ConAgra Foods.