Salmon Loaf 3
- 1 large can pink salmon
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Flake salmon; remove bones and skin. Add cornmeal, cracker crumbs and tomato
- Place butter in a baking dish and melt.
- Beat eggs and mix into salmon. Add salt and pepper to taste, then melted
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes