Salmon Loaf 3
- 1 large can pink salmon
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Flake salmon; remove bones and skin. Add cornmeal, cracker crumbs and tomato
- Place butter in a baking dish and melt.
- Beat eggs and mix into salmon. Add salt and pepper to taste, then melted
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.