Salmon in Orange-Lime Marinade
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon filets
- Place vinegar, orange and lime juice, garlic, olive oil and cilantro in
a resealable plastic bag and shake.
- Add salmon filets and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature,
turning the bag at least once.
- Grill salmon about 4 minutes per side or until it flakes easily with a fork
but is still moist.