Salmon Rice Loaf
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups salmon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except rice together. Place half of the rice in a greased
mold or bread pan.
- Top with half of the salmon mixture, then the remaining rice,
then the remaining salmon mixture.
- Set pan in pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes