- 1 (16 ounce) can pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Drain and de-bone salmon.
- Put salmon in a heavy skillet with melted butter.
- Sprinkle flour and salt over salmon and stir well.
- Beat eggs and milk together; pour over salmon.
- Cook over low heat, stirring lightly, until eggs are set.
- Serve over grits or toast.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes