- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Place 4 (1-inch thick) salmon steaks on a greased broiler pan. Spread one
side of each steak with 2 teaspoons topping.
- Broil 5 inches away from heat for
5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn steaks over and top each steak with 2 lime slices. Continue broiling
for 5 to 6 minutes or until salmon flakes with fork.
- To serve, place lime slices beside steak and top each steak with 1 tablespoon