- 2 (7 3/4 ounce) cans salmon
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces with juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flake salmon with its juice, crushing bones.
- Sauté green bell pepper in butter for two minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Sprinkle flour over sautéed pepper and stir well.
- Add salmon, mushrooms
and juice and sour cream. Cook, stirring gently until mixture is heated, but
do not let it boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through. Do not boil or it will curdle.
- Serve over toast or noodles or in heated pastry shells.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes