- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) can (2 cups) salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions; drain.
- Drain salmon, save liquid.
Flake into large pieces. Add milk to salmon liquid to make 2 cups.
- Melt butter or margarine in pan. Blend in flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add salmon liquid and milk mixture all at once. Cook on medium heat, stir constantly
until thick and smooth. Add mustard and sherry. Stir in spaghetti, mushrooms
and salmon. Turn into 1-quart casserole.
- Combine crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.