- 1 1/4 pounds shelled, deveined uncooked shrimp
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow
- 1 1/2 cups favorite salsa
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray and place over medium high heat
- Add shrimp and sauté until just starting to firm and turn pink, about
- Add zucchini and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the salsa and continue
to cook until the mixture is heated through but the zucchini is still firm,
about 1 minute.
- Top with the feta and cilantro.
- Serve over couscous.