- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk or thin cream
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops juice from an onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- By hand mix lobster meat, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, butter, mustard lemon
and onion juice.
- Put into greased baking dish and cover with breadcrumbs and a few pats of
- Bake for 30 minutes in moderate (350 degrees F) oven.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.