- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk or thin cream
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops juice from an onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- By hand mix lobster meat, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, butter, mustard lemon
and onion juice.
- Put into greased baking dish and cover with breadcrumbs and a few pats of
- Bake for 30 minutes in moderate (350 degrees F) oven.