- 1 1/3 cups seasoned bread dressing
- 1/3 cups melted butter or margarine
- 1 (1 pound) can salmon
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine bread dressing and butter; set aside 1/3 cup of mixture.
- Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Add enough water to salmon liquid to make
- Combine the 1 cup crumb mixture with the salmon, salmon liquid, eggs, soup,
onion and parsley flakes.
- Place in a greased shallow 1-quart baking dish and
sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.