Fish and Seafood Recipes
Scallops Stir Fry
- Scallops (if large, cut in half)
- Scallions, sliced
- Few slices fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Red or green bell pepper, cubed
- Snow peas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh coriander
- Put olive oil and butter in a wok and get them hot. Add cubed bell pepper. Cook briefly.
- Add snow peas, sliced ginger, salt and red pepper flakes. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Make a well in the center and add scallops. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add scallions; then add just a little more olive oil and butter. Then add fresh coriander.
- Serve over rice.