- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 pound salmon
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 phyllo sheets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sauté onions and carrots in butter. Add drained spinach. Add seafood and cook
until fish is opaque. Remove from heat; add bread crumbs.
- Layer phyllo sheets, brushing each layer with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs between each layer.
Repeat with all 6 layers.
- Starting at the long end of
the pastry, spoon on the seafood mixture.
- Roll pastry; place seam-side down on a cookie sheet. Brush top with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until brown.
- Let sit for approximately 5 minutes before slicing.