- 1 (16 ounce) bag raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Heaping 1/2 cup Italian shredded cheese blend
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Tony's Chachere Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Cut shrimp into pieces. and place in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix until the batter is creamy.
- Add 1/4 cup oil to a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the batter in the skillet; mash down to form a patty about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- In a nonstick skillet heat on medium high 1/4 cup of oil. Place a heaping tablespoon of the batter in the skillet, mash down to form a patty, you want them to be about a 1/2 inch thick. Fry for 3 minutes on each or until golden brown and cooked through.