Shrimp Chowed with Garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- Heat a large cast iron frying pan over highest heat. Add oil, salt and garlic;
toss for just a few seconds. Add shrimp and toss constantly until they all change
to a bright orange color.
- Throw in the scallions and the sesame oil and toss for a few seconds.
- Add the sherry and cover the pan. Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes